I wanted to use SocialAdr a bit before I did a review on it just to make sure it really is what it says it is. I am not going to go into some super long detailed review about all that it does. It works! It works well and I will give a brief description and some best practices I have been using.
OK first what it is SocialAdr:
SocialAdr is a system that is going to get you social bookmarks, likes, Google plusses, retweets, linked mentions all on auto pilot. OK let me rephrase that. The plan I have is on auto pilot and its called the Lazy Link Addict. The other versions allow you to actually promote the sites and you earn credits to get your own stuff bookmarked, liked etc… If you have a few sites this might be the way to go, but I have many sites I promote so I do it the lazy way. I go in add my info and people bookmark it for me. Bamm! Perfection.
So again I used the Lazy Link Addict version and that allows me to just add my content and let it get promoted on auto pilot.
Here is what has been working for me.
- You need to add the URL of your site. Make sure you promote inner pages to!
- You have to spin the title. I like to manually spin the title using about 4-5 variations.
- You have to spin the description. I use the best spinner. I create 2 descriptions and spin them with The Best Spinner with settings on BEST. I then make it so that 1 of the 2 descriptions will be chosen. So that does a few things. Gives me a lot more unique info and by spinning using the BEST quality it is much more readable. You have to remember that real people are promoting your content so if it comes off as garbage you won’t have as good luck getting it promoted.
That is the basics of it. They have great training materials to follow as well.
- I get email alerts throughout the day letting me know that my project has been promoted and tells me exactly how it has been promoted and by who. I love seeing a new G+ or Linked in mention. That stuff really goes a long way. I had one site that I had not done much with in awhile and was ranking on page 2 in the 3rd spot. I ran 2 campaigns of Social Adder on it and bam I am ranking #7 now. Really goes to show what social can do for you.
- Don’t just throw this at your links. Try and take a structured approach and makes sure the content you built to promote has a good viral spin on it. Remember if your content is good the goal is to get it kickstarted with SocialAdr, but then to have others really keep it going because it is just that good.
- If you are really skeptical then leave a comment below and I will promote one of your URL’s via my social adr account for you. Free of charge.