Insanity Workout Review
60 days is all it took for me to get into the best shape of my life with the Insanity Workout. I am not going to lie, it was a tough 60 days. I wanted to do this review of Insanity to let people know that as insane as this workout looks, you can do it.
The Insanity Fit Test
- The first day you take what they call a fit test. I could not believe how sore I was the next day. The was my first hurdle. WOW the fit test got me sore, what is the rest of this workout going to do.
- The first full workout they throw you into is the Plyo-Cardio circuit and holy cow are you in for it. My tips to you are go at your own pace which they tell you anyway. Do not think you are going to keep up on your first few tries. It takes time to get used to the moves and build up your endurance. Don’t worry it will come.
The Sticking Point
- I look at it like this. Those first 2 weeks are really going to suck. So make sure you stick with it and hey if you need to take extra breaks then take them! It is ok. You are going to be sweating and burning more calories then you ever have before.
- For me after those 2 weeks it was a whole new ball game. I was feeling stronger, my core was tighter and I could actually get through the warm up without stopping. YES the warm up!
When to Recover
- They build in one recovery workout a week which I highly recommend doing since you are really working your muscles out and they need that deep stretch and recovery. After week 4 you are into your recovery week where you do the same routine everyday. Sure it does get a bit tedious, but you will become so much more flexible and stronger, plus your muscles are recovering for the last stretch… the MAX WORKOUTS! AGHHH lol
- This is where we go hardcore. You will already be filling more healthy and more in shape then you ever have. The Insanity Max Workout are going to put you over the edge. If you have been doing so so with your diet this is where you should really just cut out the junk and focus on these last 4 weeks to burn that extra fat. Yikes even the warm up is more intense during max workouts.
The Bottom Line?
- Here it is folks! This is 60 days of your life to get in the best shape of your life. It is not just do this for 60 days and then your done. This is a lifestyle change. This workout is going to get you in such good shape you are going to have more energy to do more things. I don’t recommend doing this continual since it is intense. After a 60 day cycle you should take a break, but how long is really up to you. I just finished about 2 weeks ago and I currently am doing P90x now for more weight lifting.
If you want to get in the best shape of your life TRY INSANITY!!! DIG DEEP!
Also for another detailed review of Insanity you can check out http://theshakereview.com/insanity-workout-review/
- Laser focused exercise routines
- Burn 800-1000 calories per workout
- Time is 40-55 minutes
- Different routines so you don't get bored
- Only 60 days to the best shape of your life
- Shaun T and Crew are fun to watch
- You will get sore - Not really a con, but hey thats what it takes