Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3CK Review
The Panasonic lumix GF3 is a compact and easy to use camera. It takes excellent photos and I for one love it. I am really happy with this product as it has really great features and very few drawbacks. It has a very sleek and compact design. Also it is very light in weight which makes it easy to carry around. You can easily carry it in your jacket pocket as it won’t take up too much space. The camera has a small rubber grip on the back and a nice sized grip on the front. This is one of the reasons why I didn’t have much trouble while getting a hold on the camera. Plus it fits pretty well in my hands.
- The camera overall has a very nice build and a very high quality lens. The lens of the camera is very sharp from corner to corner! It has a very nice metal body which has been assembled properly. It also has a pop-up flash that can be pulled back to functions as a bounce flash. The camera has a button on the top which activates the intelligent automatic mode. In this mode the camera will do all the thinking for you. It also offers full suite of manual controls including shutter priority and aperture modes to people who wish to have more control over the settings. The exterior of the camera contains many buttons which gives you direct access to important settings such as exposure compensation, focus mode, white balance and continuous shooting. I really like the fact that this camera is very customizable. It also has a movie record button on the top, right next to the shutter.
- I also like the touch screen of the camera because apart from being bright and sharp it also responds instantly and works pretty well. Another thing that I liked about this camera is that it allows you to customize the features that pop-up while you are using the touch screen’s quick menu. I for one really enjoy shooting with this camera! Another great thing about this camera is that it is very speedy in its operation. The focus speed is also very quick. It also allows you to take continuous photos at three different speeds. Therefore I love how this camera works. The battery life of the camera is also very amazing. I could easily take 200 pictures with lots of reviewing before the battery died.
The quality of the photo is terrific! Sharpness, exposure, colors and all the other details are pretty amazing. Also at low ISO speed the photos are devoid of any kind of noise. It also allows you to adjust sharpness, contrast, saturation, noise reduction for the photographs. Apart from this the movie quality is also pretty neat. It has smooth actions and good sound! Therefore this is a pretty great product. It is a joy to use and it delivers excellent photo quality. I am really happy with it and I am sure you will be as well. Highly recommended
- Sleek and compact in design
- Very simple to use
- In operation the Panasonic GF3 is very speedy. Amazing Battery life is high
- Lens is sharp from corner to corner, even wide open.
- Photo quality is terrific
- At low ISO speeds the photos are devoid of noise. Movie quality is also pretty good
- It's worst feature is vignetting